20 grammatical incorrect setences,words and their corrections



People are fond of committing grammatical blunders.Here are 20 grammatically incorrect sentences in English and their corrections:


1. Me and him went to the store. (correct: He and I went to the store.)

2. They was at the park yesterday. (correct: They were at the park yesterday.)

3. She don't like chocolate. (correct: She doesn't like chocolate.)

4. We seen that movie last week. (correct: We saw that movie last week.)

5. I'm going to lay down for a while. (correct: I'm going to lie down for a while.)

6. The teacher gave the test to John and I. (correct: The teacher gave the test to John and me.)

7. I could of gone to the party, but I was too tired. (correct: I could have gone to the party, but I was too tired.)

8. Your going to need to study harder for the exam. (correct: You're going to need to study harder for the exam.)

9. She's taller than me. (correct: She's taller than I am.)

10. I'm going to the store, do you want to come with? (correct: I'm going to the store, do you want to come with me?)

11. Their going to be late for the meeting. (correct: They're going to be late for the meeting.)

12. He don't have any money. (correct: He doesn't have any money.)

13. The cat chased it's tail. (correct: The cat chased its tail.)

14. I could care less about what you think. (correct: I couldn't care less about what you think.)

15. She's been working here longer then me. (correct: She's been working here longer than I have.)

16. She told me to lay down on the bed. (correct: She told me to lie down on the bed.)

17. He gave the book to John and myself. (correct: He gave the book to John and me.)

18. Me and my friends are going to the beach. (correct: My friends and I are going to the beach.)

19. I seen him at the party last night. (correct: I saw him at the party last night.)

20. The dog chased it's tail in circles. (correct: The dog chased its tail in circles.)

Here are 20 commonly misspelled words in English and their corrections:


1. Accomodate (correct: Accommodate)

2. Acknowlege (correct: Acknowledge)

3. Aquire (correct: Acquire)

4. Definately (correct: Definitely)

5. Embarras (correct: Embarrass)

6. Foward (correct: Forward)

7. Gratefull (correct: Grateful)

8. Happend (correct: Happened)

9. Inadvertant (correct: Inadvertent)

10. Judgement (correct: Judgment)

11. Lier (correct: Liar)

12. Miniscule (correct: Minuscule)

13. Neccessary (correct: Necessary)

14. Occurence (correct: Occurrence)

15. Preceed (correct: Precede)

16. Rhythem (correct: Rhythm)

17. Seperate (correct: Separate)

18. Tommorow (correct: Tomorrow)

19. Unfortunatly (correct: Unfortunately)

20. Wierd (correct: Weird)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International scholarship in Malaysia 2023

Best University in California usa

Revealing the worst Universities in Canada:An In-depth analysis